Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General forum from Phoenix iRO&LoL players

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have some fun guys! :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LightStormy
Admin
LightStormy

Have some fun guys! :P Empty
PostSubject: Have some fun guys! :P   Have some fun guys! :P EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:40 pm

While I cant find some decent link or still wait for some answer from gms and mates, I found a vid that Smartie sent me some weeks ago. :3 Bet you'll have fun, we still dont have this kinda system in Rohan.... T^T Anyway, is funny to watch a bunch of chars in noobs armors! Was funny when ppl still was trying your best.... >.>

Aaaaaaaaand.... Looks like there was a Love Story contest at iRohan. Idk who won, but this story is amazing. Imagination and criativity are awsome even in a game with low resources! Who did these videos is awsome, if you cant read what they say, just go full screen. The definition is pretty good!

Smart found the first episode. ;3

Just to remember our old times.... ^w^ D4RK and Bebemba, from Marea/iRohan = Phoenix. ;3

Last edited by Angellus DragonHeart on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smartik1
Admin
Smartik1

Have some fun guys! :P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have some fun guys! :P   Have some fun guys! :P EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:19 pm

QQ the story almost made me cry

u left out part 1 btw