Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General forum from Phoenix iRO&LoL players

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D

Go down 
+3
diox00
Smartik1
hal2o2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hal2o2

hal2o2

Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D   Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:27 am

Hey guys like I say i'm new lol so I just want to know what is the Exp/Drop/Gold rate on this server ? .... Ty lol!
Back to top Go down
Smartik1
Admin
Smartik1

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D   Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:18 am

think 25x exp, 25x crones, 7x drop rate (at least what the forum says when i googled it). anyways to put things in perspective, takes like 2 hours to get to 50 and people dont bother to pick stuff coz they r always full of items
Back to top Go down
hal2o2

hal2o2

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D   Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Ahah ok ty for the answer Smile
Back to top Go down
diox00

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D   Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:04 am

rate is 25?
Back to top Go down
LightStormy
Admin
LightStormy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D   Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:48 am

Something like this. Xor is fucking lazy, you neer know EXACTLY the info or patch/install/update/whateva/OMFG!!!!/
Back to top Go down
username

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D   Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:21 pm

This Sever Is oNline?
Back to top Go down
diox00

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D   Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:26 am

Back to top Go down
LightStormy
Admin
LightStormy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D   Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:08 am

Its up now. Log as usual. Razz
Back to top Go down
Andrey23

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D   Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Hi, i am new here and i want to know if this server is still online and how can i connect? A, one more thing. This server is totaly diferent from xor right?
Back to top Go down
Smartik1
Admin
Smartik1

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D   Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Andrey23 wrote:
Hi, i am new here and i want to know if this server is still online and how can i connect? A, one more thing. This server is totaly diferent from xor right?
um...this is xor
Back to top Go down
LightStormy
Admin
LightStormy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D   Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:00 am

Andrey23 wrote:

I still didnt find any other rohan private server besides xor. Razz Honestly, if you wanna join or return to xor juz get some acc and dont buy dps soon. We are having some major problems and many players are leaving. Those who still resists are there for friendship. xD
Back to top Go down
teevthoj

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D   Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:07 pm

hmm.. i just got here.. downloading it now..

seems to have problems.. but is it all good to play?
Back to top Go down
LightStormy
Admin
LightStormy

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D   Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Hum.... Well, you only know when a game master is on if they start to speak in global announces. And you never know their ign. You need to ask who's around.
Guilds, we have a problem with this. Is fucking hard to start one. There's like 4 stable guilds in this server, guess only 1 speak english. All others are indo.
About im stuffs: serious, dont buy dps till you think iz a good idea. This server sometimes go offline fo like 2 or 3 days. You lose a lot with seals and whatever.
I dont think there's any lag problem... But yeah, can suck badly.
Back to top Go down
Smartik1
Admin
Smartik1

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D   Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Angellus DragonHeart wrote:
Hum.... Well, you only know when a game master is on if they start to speak in global announces. And you never know their ign. You need to ask who's around.
Guilds, we have a problem with this. Is fucking hard to start one. There's like 4 stable guilds in this server, guess only 1 speak english. All others are indo.
About im stuffs: serious, dont buy dps till you think iz a good idea. This server sometimes go offline fo like 2 or 3 days. You lose a lot with seals and whatever.
I dont think there's any lag problem... But yeah, can suck badly.
u also forgot to mention that most of the server by now has +5 to +10 enchanted endgame gear with 51s and flame diamonds and corrupt gms handing out crazy items to their friends Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D   Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys i'm new just want to know something :D
Page 1 of 1